The roof of the house protects us. Having a strong roof is very important to protect the house and everything inside. Either way, this roof is damaged. There are 10 main causes of roof damage. It is important to know these reasons so that you can make repairs quickly. If not repaired quickly there could be more damage. It can spread quickly and cost you a lot. So, the roof gutter is very essential & we have to clean it properly. Roof gutter is also a big cause of Roof damage.
The actual causes of Canada’s roof damage will vary, depending on location. Eavesarmour is a service provider company. Right now located in main 10 places in Canada.
- BARRIE ONTARIO
- Brighton Ontario.
- Ottawa Ontario
- Chatham-kent Ontario
- Mississauga Ontario
- Huntsville Ontario
- London Ontario
- Kitchener Ontario
- Niagara Falls Ontario
- Markham Ontario
Mainly we can discuss the 10 main Causes Of Roof Damage in Canada. These are :
- Tree Branches: It doesn’t take much stress to break a tree if nearby tree limbs are broken by branches, heavy snow, wind, or snow, or if the tree is weakened by disease. Regularly inspect trees around the house and cut off branches that may be causing problems.
- Roof Debris: Sticks, leaves, and pine needles can form into a stack of mulch on your roof which stays constantly moist on the bottom causing your shingles to deteriorate and your roof structure to rot.
- Critters: Animals such as nesting birds, raccoons, bats, woodpeckers, squirrels, and mice can all contribute to dismantling your roof. The insects under your shingles and fascia boards are sought after by woodpeckers and your vent covers and shingles can be torn off by raccoons looking for a way inside.
- Downspouts / Gutters: Designed to keep water flowing away from your roof, if your gutters are filled with debris or maintained poorly, the water can dam up and leak over onto your roof. In time, this can cause rotting areas on your roof.
Excessive Wind. When the wind blows, it can cause your shingles to lift up and even blow off. Damage can occur when rain or moisture seeps in under your shingles and leaks on through to your ceiling and even down your walls inside. After a storm, look for stray shingles which is a sign that you should inspect your roof.
- Strong Rain / Hail: When it rains hard or hails, it can damage and weaken the protective mineral coating on your asphalt shingles, creating spots that are unprotected. This opens your shingle to more problems like UV rays and moisture which can cause damage. Lots of pounding from hail will shorten the life of your roof.
- Ice / Snow: Ice may not be a problem everywhere but in winter here in Chicagoland, it can be pretty fierce. When the temps drop below freezing, ice can form along your eves and cause snow to back up. The process of freezing then thawing, then freezing then thawing can lift your shingles, melt the ice, and allow snow to seep into your house.
- Flashing Damage: Roof flashing refers to a thin strip of material used for weather-proofing your roof around vents, chimneys, and along the edges. If your flashing becomes damaged, it can allow water to seep underneath that area and into your home. Over time and weather wearing, the compound used to seal the flashing can become lose or dry out which can cause water damage
- UV Rays: Our beautiful warm sun can also play quite a part in the lifespan of your roof with its UV rays. It can lead your shingles to dry out over time. Although this is only part of the aging of your roof, it is also a sign to be aware of.
- Moisture: While each of these issues can create problems that damage your roof, you may have noticed one main thing they all have in common. All these things allow water or moisture in and that is the biggest culprit in causing harm to your roof. If you can take care of everything else before or as they happen, then you can prevent water and moister from destroying and damaging your roof.
Always Eavesarmour provides the best service in above mention 10 places in Canada. It’s a big achievement for this company. A few years ago all Canadian are sufferings a lot from their gutter problem. But Eavesarmour is now a blessing for the Canadian people. Our customer support is very strong. They work with their sincerity. We always apply advanced technology. Our staff is highly skilled. Call for your free consultation or booking at or email us @ . Please visit our website for more detail about Eavesarmour & roof repair, installation, or replacement service.
Gutter guards always prevent the gutter from Twigs, Leaves, and Debris. Protected Sealed Gutter System – No Leaves, Pine Needles, Shingle Grit, Insects, Or Pests never possible to Get Into Gutters! Plant leaves, seedpods, shingle grit, pine needles, and even small pests and creatures can all get stuck in the gutter. A locked gutter is the cause of many problems on the roof and different house parts. Moisture needs to be removed from the roof of the house. If the gutters are blocked by dirt, they cannot go anywhere by themselves. It will damage the roof and different parts of the house as usual. Eavesarmour is now proved roof gutter repair, installation & replacement service provider in Canada. We provide quick service. Appoinment with us, our reprasentitive will call you soon. After that very quickly your problem will be resolved. Our price is transparent. No hidden charge. We are very trusted and customer satisfaction is our best priority.